MSN MESSENGER & BROADBAND

After using MSN Messenger, I have problems losing my broadband connection.

Has anyone else experienced this? Does anyone know why this may be?

Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about messenger broadband

    Hi Gunga,

    Could you be more specific about what you're seeing?
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "gunga" <gunga@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > After using MSN Messenger, I have problems losing my broadband connection.
    >
    > Has anyone else experienced this? Does anyone know why this may be?
    >
    > Thanks

    Simply that the connection is terminated & the PC then attempts to reconnect
    (mostly unsuccessfully!).

    "Jonathan Kay [MVP]" wrote:

    > Hi Gunga,
    >
    > Could you be more specific about what you're seeing?
    > Jonathan Kay
    > Associate Expert
    >
    > "gunga" <gunga@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > After using MSN Messenger, I have problems losing my broadband connection.
    > >
    > > Has anyone else experienced this? Does anyone know why this may be?
    > >
    > > Thanks

Broadband Messenger Microsoft MSN Messenger Windows XP