Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

What do I do to stop msn messenger from starting every time
I open my user account? The recomendation is to go to
tools in oe and options and gereral tab and uncheck
"automatically start msn...". The problem is that item does
not exist in my oe. I use version 2002 oe. I also use
outlook for e-mail. Could that be part of the problem.

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

Try........ MSN Messenger>Tools>Options>General and remove the check mark in
the box "Automatically run Messenger when I log on to Windows".