clicking

November 16, 2004 9:43:28 AM

I used to be able to click on the line on the client that
says, for example, "3 New Email Messages," or on those
little popup things that come up on the bottom saying the
same thing, and it would open my browser to Hotmail. But
now it does not do that. It's not a life or death
situation, but it is slightly annoying. Any ideas?

More about : clicking

Anonymous
November 16, 2004 8:05:56 PM

Greetings Heather,

Actually, the SP2 version of Windows Messenger doesn't support Add-Ins and causes this
behavior, so I just assume you've simply updated to SP2 recently?

To quickly fix this, simply downgrade back to the previous version from here:
http://microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=b4...

You'll also need the MSN Add-In:
http://microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=73...
Jonathan Kay