Windows Messenger, additional emoticons

The list of emoticons is very basic with Windows Messenger
5. We currently use Rhymbox and are upgrading to Microsoft
based services. The users are used to having hundreds of
emoticons available. Is there an option to download
emoticons for MSN Messenger into Windows Messenger? Are
additional one's available for download? Where?

Thanks

Peter Ehrhard

Greetings Peter,

Unfortunately no, the extra emoticons are limited to MSN Messenger exclusively.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert