  • Browsers
  • Internet Service Providers
Last response: in Network Providers
July 10, 2005 3:26:05 PM

I come from the verizon world. What data services are offered on nextel
if you just have a voice plan? Does nextel offer circut switched
(14K-ish) data that uses just voice minutes? Does nextel offer packet
switched services and how are they billed? Can the WAP browser be made
to work with a private WAP gateway, so the WAP browser is free,
excluding data access? Does Nextel filter data packets?

More about : data service wap

Anonymous
July 11, 2005 12:56:59 AM

nextel offers several different data service plans, you can check them
out on there website. none of them take away from your cell mins. you
get unlimited use out of the data plan.

--
1badss
July 12, 2005 2:17:59 AM

Or, if you have the little globe on the upper right of your display, you can
get it free.

http://www.teknidude.com/wap/alert.asp

Go There. Enter your SUB ID and VIOLA!!!

DR