data service and WAP

I come from the verizon world. What data services are offered on nextel
if you just have a voice plan? Does nextel offer circut switched
(14K-ish) data that uses just voice minutes? Does nextel offer packet
switched services and how are they billed? Can the WAP browser be made
to work with a private WAP gateway, so the WAP browser is free,
excluding data access? Does Nextel filter data packets?
2 answers Last reply
More about data service
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    nextel offers several different data service plans, you can check them
    out on there website. none of them take away from your cell mins. you
    get unlimited use out of the data plan.

    --
    1badss
  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    Or, if you have the little globe on the upper right of your display, you can
    get it free.

    http://www.teknidude.com/wap/alert.asp

    Go There. Enter your SUB ID and VIOLA!!!

    DR

    "1badss" <1badss.1rzfy0@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message

    > nextel offers several different data service plans, you can check them
    > out on there website. none of them take away from your cell mins. you
    > get unlimited use out of the data plan.
    >

    > --
    > 1badss

Nextel Wireless Access Browsers Internet Service Providers