Messenger Video Can't Connect

I have Windows Messenger 4.7 It works fine for chatting,
but I can't get a video image when using a camera. Are
there any settings I should check.
1 answer Last reply
More about messenger video connect

    Greetings,

    When you say "video image", are you actually able to connect to your contact (should say
    "Connection Established") and it's just a blank screen, or are you just not able to connect
    at all?

    If the former, you may just need to go through the Audio/Video Tuning Wizard by opening up
    the main Messenger window, click the Tools menu, then Audio Tuning Wizard.
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "cbarn" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have Windows Messenger 4.7 It works fine for chatting,
    > but I can't get a video image when using a camera. Are
    > there any settings I should check.

Messenger Connection Video Microsoft Windows XP