Super Depot 14 Available.

James

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

this is crazy but you go man. see how long you last
"Depot Man" <depot@hawaii.rr.com> wrote in message
> Since i've been getting so many emails requesting version 14 of the patch
> I went ahead and wrote it. I don't know what the big fuss is considering
> 13 did everything just fine lol but anyhows.
>
> http://rapidshare.de/files/2984919/iDEN_Super_Depot_RSS_14.zip.html
>
> Enjoy
>
> Depot Man

Little good this is without the key or a way to buy a key.

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 00:25:02 GMT, "Depot Man" <depot@hawaii.rr.com>
wrote:

>Since i've been getting so many emails requesting version 14 of the patch I
>went ahead and wrote it. I don't know what the big fuss is considering 13
>did everything just fine lol but anyhows.
>
>http://rapidshare.de/files/2984919/iDEN_Super_Depot_RSS_14.zip.html
>
>Enjoy
>
>Depot Man

James

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

if your going to post it bro. make sure people can use it without paying
your ass
"james" <kent3698@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> this is crazy but you go man. see how long you last
> "Depot Man" <depot@hawaii.rr.com> wrote in message
>> Since i've been getting so many emails requesting version 14 of the patch
>> I went ahead and wrote it. I don't know what the big fuss is considering
>> 13 did everything just fine lol but anyhows.
>>
>> http://rapidshare.de/files/2984919/iDEN_Super_Depot_RSS_14.zip.html
>>
>> Enjoy
>>
>> Depot Man

TRENDING THREADS