Super Depot 14 Available.

Since i've been getting so many emails requesting version 14 of the patch I
went ahead and wrote it. I don't know what the big fuss is considering 13
did everything just fine lol but anyhows.

http://rapidshare.de/files/2984919/iDEN_Super_Depot_RSS_14.zip.html

Enjoy

Depot Man
3 answers Last reply
More about super depot available
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    this is crazy but you go man. see how long you last
    "Depot Man" <depot@hawaii.rr.com> wrote in message
    > Since i've been getting so many emails requesting version 14 of the patch
    > I went ahead and wrote it. I don't know what the big fuss is considering
    > 13 did everything just fine lol but anyhows.
    >
    > http://rapidshare.de/files/2984919/iDEN_Super_Depot_RSS_14.zip.html
    >
    > Enjoy
    >
    > Depot Man

  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    Little good this is without the key or a way to buy a key.

    On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 00:25:02 GMT, "Depot Man" <depot@hawaii.rr.com>
    wrote:

    >Since i've been getting so many emails requesting version 14 of the patch I
    >went ahead and wrote it. I don't know what the big fuss is considering 13
    >did everything just fine lol but anyhows.
    >
    >http://rapidshare.de/files/2984919/iDEN_Super_Depot_RSS_14.zip.html
    >
    >Enjoy
    >
    >Depot Man

  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    if your going to post it bro. make sure people can use it without paying
    your ass
    "james" <kent3698@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > this is crazy but you go man. see how long you last
    > "Depot Man" <depot@hawaii.rr.com> wrote in message
    >> Since i've been getting so many emails requesting version 14 of the patch
    >> I went ahead and wrote it. I don't know what the big fuss is considering
    >> 13 did everything just fine lol but anyhows.
    >>
    >> http://rapidshare.de/files/2984919/iDEN_Super_Depot_RSS_14.zip.html
    >>
    >> Enjoy
    >>
    >> Depot Man

Nextel Internet Service Providers