Messenger - how to open two sessions

Hi!
question: can I open two windows of MSN Messenger and log-in two differents
accounts MSN/Hotmail in the same time?
Thanks!

Greetings Lorenzo,

If you're using Windows XP, you can somewhat do this now -- since you can use Windows
Messenger and MSN Messenger 6.x or 5.x at the same time. Otherwise you'll need to use
another client (like Trillian -- http://www.trillian.cc) which can login to the .NET
Messenger network separately in addition to the Messenger client you already have.

However, you can also "patch" MSN Messenger so that it will run several times by using a
unsupported polygamy patch. You can find these on http://www.mess.be, look in their download
section (more specifically the 'MSN Messenger Addons, Bots, Tools & Tweaks ' section) for
'JnrzLoader', 'Nega Patch' and others which can help you with this.
Jonathan Kay
Microsoft MVP - MSN Messenger/Windows Messenger
Associate Expert