Duke Nukem Forever: The Fan Movie Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parrdacc

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2008
For a indie film that was pretty good, loved the ending. As for a full on movie, I do not know most movies based on a computer game in general suck imo. Still I would like to see Duke Nukem back.

ryanjm

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2007
*Duke voice* This pisses me off. /end

The Duke Nukem property is like a piece of gold sitting in the road, and no one wants to stop and pick it up. There are tons of games out there that have cool weaponry(HL2, Crysis), realistic battle/guns(MW), tons of sci-fi/fantasy soap opera(DA:Origins, MassE), BUT THERE ARE NO CHAUVINISTIC ACTION HEROES who smoke cigars, creatively curse, bang hot women and go to titty bars, and have roid veins IN THEIR roid veins!

Get someone to release a pile of shit called Duke Nukem Forever, include a few snappy one liners, some strippers, and let me shoot stuff. I will pay.

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
[citation][nom]ryanjm[/nom]*Duke voice* This pisses me off. /endThe Duke Nukem property is like a piece of gold sitting in the road, and no one wants to stop and pick it up. There are tons of games out there that have cool weaponry(HL2, Crysis), realistic battle/guns(MW), tons of sci-fi/fantasy soap opera(DArigins, MassE), BUT THERE ARE NO CHAUVINISTIC ACTION HEROES who smoke cigars, creatively curse, bang hot women and go to titty bars, and have roid veins IN THEIR roid veins!Get someone to release a pile of shit called Duke Nukem Forever, include a few snappy one liners, some strippers, and let me shoot stuff. I will pay.[/citation]
Amen brotha!

They need a 300lb steroid addict, and he should have used some bigass sawn off shotgun. With an explosive shell.
The chick was also wearing too much clothing.

=D

Boxa786

Distinguished
May 8, 2009
ROFL, best game video ever. This would be an awesome hit if it ever became the pre-release teaser/trailer.

"ever" - "never"

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]anamaniac[/nom]Amen brotha!They need a 300lb steroid addict, and he should have used some bigass sawn off shotgun. With an explosive shell.The chick was also wearing too much clothing.=D[/citation]
I would love for that type of game to be made :/ but in todays overly PC world it would never make it :/

FoShizzleDizzle

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2009
There is something to be said about a man casually blasting away the baddie in the face with a frightened female wrapped around his leg. Even I was wet.

kravmaga

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2009
AH! Maybe the day'll finally come that actors without the budget for post-production enhancement will complain that video game characters' sizes are setting an unrealistic standard for them! Oh the delicious irony...

Remember, it's a fan movie - they obviously took the most 'gifted' guy they had on hand.

In California, you may have 'roid-loaded bodybuilders and bikini clad silicone-made bimbos at every street corner, but it seems that in Eastern Europe, it's not the case.

Bikinis by -15°C aren't that comfortable.

alert101

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2006
[citation][nom]mitch074[/nom]Remember, it's a fan movie - they obviously took the most 'gifted' guy they had on hand.In California, you may have 'roid-loaded bodybuilders and bikini clad silicone-made bimbos at every street corner, but it seems that in Eastern Europe, it's not the case.Bikinis by -15°C aren't that comfortable.[/citation]

Actually, it's more like Northern Europe (Scandinavia). The movie was made in Finland. And it's -20C here now =)

thearm

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2008
I can't believe nobody has gotten the joke after all these years. It's called Duke Nukem forever for a reason. It will never ever be released and the joke will last, forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.