i need a msn messenger for linux

some one tell Microsoft to make one plz

Greetings,

This isn't going to happen, but there's plenty of open source solutions for you. Like:

GAIM:
http://gaim.sourceforge.net

AMSN:
http://amsn.sourceforge.net

and others.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"i need a msn messenger for linux" <i need a msn messenger for linux
@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> some one tell Microsoft to make one plz

How about an OS/2 IM that is compatible?

Jonathan Kay.

>"i need a msn messenger for linux" <i need a msn
messenger for linux
>@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> some one tell Microsoft to make one plz
>

>.

Hi,

I think with OS/2 you'll be stuck with the WebMessenger:
http://webmessenger.msn.com
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert