When I start OE, MSN Mngr says I've logged in on another c..

Then click here to sign in again.

After I click it, it says I have been signed out because I logged in at
another location.

I've removed MSN Messenger and reinstalled it. Changed my password. And it
still does it.
1 answer Last reply
More about when start mngr logged

    Greetings Lance,

    You're seeing this behavior because Windows Messenger is starting with Outlook Express. To
    fix it, close Outlook Express, then download and run the following .reg file:
    http://messenger.jonathankay.com/downloads/stopmessenger_oe.reg
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "Lance" <viol8r@scientist.com> wrote in message
    > Then click here to sign in again.
    >
    > After I click it, it says I have been signed out because I logged in at
    > another location.
    >
    > I've removed MSN Messenger and reinstalled it. Changed my password. And it
    > still does it.

Windows XP