When I start OE, MSN Mngr says I've logged in on another c..

Tags:
  • Windows XP
November 19, 2004 4:18:24 AM

Then click here to sign in again.

After I click it, it says I have been signed out because I logged in at
another location.

I've removed MSN Messenger and reinstalled it. Changed my password. And it
still does it.

More about : start msn mngr logged

Anonymous
November 19, 2004 4:18:25 AM

Greetings Lance,

You're seeing this behavior because Windows Messenger is starting with Outlook Express. To
fix it, close Outlook Express, then download and run the following .reg file:
http://messenger.jonathankay.com/downloads/stopmessenge...
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

!