hotmail message board

Mike

Splendid

is there a hotmail newsgroup similar to this one?
i would like to know how to include the originalmessage
text in my reply on hotmail.com

usually when i press reply i always see

>From: "john doe" <jdoe@hotmail.com>
>To: mike334@hotmail.com
>Subject: Re: 12345 subject
>Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 16:14:20 +0000

but then thats it, i dont see the actual message body.

thanks,
mike

Greetings Mike,

There is no English Hotmail newsgroup I'm afraid.

If the original message is in some complicated HTML, you might not see the original message
when you reply. There is an "Including Original Text When Replying" option in Hotmail's
options but it's on if you're seeing the From/To, etc. info.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> is there a hotmail newsgroup similar to this one?
> i would like to know how to include the originalmessage
> text in my reply on hotmail.com
>
> usually when i press reply i always see
>
>>From: "john doe" <jdoe@hotmail.com>
>>To: mike334@hotmail.com
>>Subject: Re: 12345 subject
>>Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 16:14:20 +0000
>>

> but then thats it, i dont see the actual message body.
>
> thanks,
> mike

Mike

Splendid

thanks...these guys really ough to work on this thing.
It's a pretty important "use case", lots of people like to
include original messages, especially if it's a question
you wanna break up and reply to sentence-by-sentence.

Jonathan Kay.

>"mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message
>> is there a hotmail newsgroup similar to this one?
>> i would like to know how to include the originalmessage
>> text in my reply on hotmail.com
>>
>> usually when i press reply i always see
>>
>>>From: "john doe" <jdoe@hotmail.com>
>>>To: mike334@hotmail.com
>>>Subject: Re: 12345 subject
>>>Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 16:14:20 +0000
>>>

>> but then thats it, i dont see the actual message body.
>>
>> thanks,
>> mike
>

>.

TRENDING THREADS