need help with windows messenger...

we have tried everything to get msn to load on windows
xp sp2 and still it will not load... we cant even get
into net passport as that willnot open either... pls
someone help us... thanx
2 answers Last reply
More about need windows messenger

    Greetings,

    Can you describe what exactly is occurring when you try?
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "gwenlesley" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > we have tried everything to get msn to load on windows
    > xp sp2 and still it will not load... we cant even get
    > into net passport as that willnot open either... pls
    > someone help us... thanx

    thanks we sorted the problem by disabeling all the start
    up files and now we can logon but would like to know what
    would be the easiest way to work out which one's to re
    insert...
    we also found an event error with msntb.dll and have been
    told it is a trojan... what software/addware will fix
    this... thanks for all ur help

    Jonathan Kay.

    >"gwenlesley" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
    in message
    >> we have tried everything to get msn to load on windows
    >> xp sp2 and still it will not load... we cant even get
    >> into net passport as that willnot open either... pls
    >> someone help us... thanx
    >

    >.

Messenger Microsoft Windows XP