  • Messenger
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
November 22, 2004 12:02:26 AM

we have tried everything to get msn to load on windows
xp sp2 and still it will not load... we cant even get
into net passport as that willnot open either... pls
someone help us... thanx

More about : windows messenger

Anonymous
November 22, 2004 3:51:25 PM

Greetings,

Can you describe what exactly is occurring when you try?
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"gwenlesley" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> we have tried everything to get msn to load on windows
> xp sp2 and still it will not load... we cant even get
> into net passport as that willnot open either... pls
> someone help us... thanx
Anonymous
November 22, 2004 3:51:26 PM

thanks we sorted the problem by disabeling all the start
up files and now we can logon but would like to know what
would be the easiest way to work out which one's to re
insert...
we also found an event error with msntb.dll and have been
told it is a trojan... what software/addware will fix
this... thanks for all ur help

Jonathan Kay.

!