pasrse yahoo IM message real time

Ed

hi is it possible to grep and parse the yahoo Internet message body real time?
anyone know a way?
thanks

Greetings Ed,

Depends what exactly you're trying to grab; if you want all the traffic that's coming to the
client, you'd probably need to make a "proxy" and have Yahoo go through that.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert