hotmail freezes

after i log in to hotmail the pc is frozen for one or two minutes
after it can check my mails
it happens all the times
does any body know something
i use messeger 6.2
2 answers Last reply
More about hotmail freezes

    Happens to me also. Anyone can help please do.

    It started to happen this past few weeks that hotmail
    freezes on IE6. I switched to Firefox and hotmail works
    fine now.

Hotmail Messenger Microsoft Windows XP