Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Compatibility with other non windows IM's

Tags:
  • Internet Explorer
  • Messenger
  • Compatibility
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows XP
November 22, 2004 11:11:04 AM

Is the Live communication server that Windows messenger 5.0 uses, compatible
with other IM applications, IE Lotos sametime chat?

More about : compatibility windows

Anonymous
November 22, 2004 3:47:07 PM

Greetings bren,

Live Communications Server 2005 will allow connectivity to itself (obviously) and the public
..NET Messenger Service, AOL IM, and Yahoo networks. That's about it I'm afraid.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert