Compatibility with other non windows IM's

Is the Live communication server that Windows messenger 5.0 uses, compatible
with other IM applications, IE Lotos sametime chat?
1 answer Last reply
More about compatibility windows

    Greetings bren,

    Live Communications Server 2005 will allow connectivity to itself (obviously) and the public
    ..NET Messenger Service, AOL IM, and Yahoo networks. That's about it I'm afraid.
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "bren" <bren@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Is the Live communication server that Windows messenger 5.0 uses, compatible
    > with other IM applications, IE Lotos sametime chat?

Internet Explorer Messenger Compatibility Microsoft Windows XP