Compatibility with other non windows IM's

bren

Is the Live communication server that Windows messenger 5.0 uses, compatible
with other IM applications, IE Lotos sametime chat?

Greetings bren,

Live Communications Server 2005 will allow connectivity to itself (obviously) and the public
..NET Messenger Service, AOL IM, and Yahoo networks. That's about it I'm afraid.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert