windows messenger cant reply or send

November 23, 2004 11:21:04 AM

I cannot reply or send instant messenges. A box comes up
and says that RICHED.20DLL is missing and I need to
reinstall. Help , I am a new at this. How do I reinstall
that. Debbie
Anonymous
November 23, 2004 5:20:12 PM

Greetings Debbie,

As a quick solution, just download the following file and save it in your \Windows\System32
folder:
http://messenger.jonathankay.com/downloads/xp/riched20....
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert