  • Messenger
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
November 24, 2004 1:47:30 PM

I keep getting told I have messages in my Inbox but when
I go to my Inbox there are no new messages
Why? can anyone help?

More about : messenger problem

Anonymous
November 24, 2004 5:05:22 PM

Greetings Max,

Messenger will check your Hotmail inbox; are you checking your Hotmail inbox (for instance,
if you have Outlook setup for your ISP's or some other mail, it won't be checking that).
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

!