messenger problem

I keep getting told I have messages in my Inbox but when
I go to my Inbox there are no new messages
Why? can anyone help?
1 answer Last reply
More about messenger problem

    Greetings Max,

    Messenger will check your Hotmail inbox; are you checking your Hotmail inbox (for instance,
    if you have Outlook setup for your ISP's or some other mail, it won't be checking that).
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "max" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I keep getting told I have messages in my Inbox but when
    > I go to my Inbox there are no new messages
    > Why? can anyone help?

Messenger Microsoft Windows XP