a new puzzle game base on Mahjong!!

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

http://www.flyaflya.com/
a popular and interesting picture-matching game base on Mahjong,Your goal is
to remove all the matching tiles by linking pair of them.
6 answers Last reply
More about puzzle game base mahjong
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    Arne Anka skrev:
    > I alt.comp.freeware.games, sa flyaflya utan att tänka först:
    >
    >>http://www.flyaflya.com/
    >>a popular and interesting picture-matching game base on Mahjong,Your
    >>goal is to remove all the matching tiles by linking pair of them.
    >
    > And it's *not* FreeWare - it's cripleware/payware!
    >
    > <Quote> PURCHASE
    > just cost 12$, you will get its full features, and can paly all levels.
    > </Quote>

    And the genre is called 'Shisen-Sho'.
    You can see a lot more similar games at my Shisen-Sho section - both
    freeware and commercial:

    http://home.halden.net/vkp/vkp/index.html

    :-)

    --
    Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway

    http://vegard2.no -
    Solitaire MahJongg guide, Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire,
    Freeware Logo & symbol, Halma & Chinese Checkers,
    Pachisi & Ludo, Freeware Solitaire, My fishy site (fishing
    games), a.c.f.g information, Fredrikshald Havfiskeklubb
    18+ sites: Firefoxy, Adult Solitaire, Fishy Pictures,
    Sexy Chess, Sexy Librarians, Sexy Football
  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    flyaflya wrote:
    > http://www.flyaflya.com/
    > a popular and interesting picture-matching game base on Mahjong,Your goal is
    > to remove all the matching tiles by linking pair of them.

    Dragonboard is free ....
    http://www.spielkultur.org/de/dragonboard.html

    Rudolf
  3. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 23:53:57 +0200, Rudolf Wiesendanger wrote:
    > Dragonboard is free ....
    > http://www.spielkultur.org/de/dragonboard.html
    >
    > Rudolf

    Is there an English version?
    --
    Jim
    Tyneside UK

    In article <kzb0u9s80jdj$.dlg@ID-104726.news.individual.net>,
    mr.jimscott@Xvirgin.net says...
    > On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 23:53:57 +0200, Rudolf Wiesendanger wrote:
    > > Dragonboard is free ....
    > > http://www.spielkultur.org/de/dragonboard.html
    > >
    > > Rudolf
    >
    > Is there an English version?

    Download the version with the Union Flag next to the link.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    On Tue, 6 Sep 2005 00:58:29 +0100, Mike Archer wrote:

    > In article <kzb0u9s80jdj$.dlg@ID-104726.news.individual.net>,
    > mr.jimscott@Xvirgin.net says...
    >> On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 23:53:57 +0200, Rudolf Wiesendanger wrote:
    >>> Dragonboard is free ....
    >>> http://www.spielkultur.org/de/dragonboard.html
    >>>
    >>> Rudolf
    >>
    >> Is there an English version?
    >>
    > Download the version with the Union Flag next to the link.

    Blushes.
    Ta!
    --
    Jim
    Tyneside UK

    > Blushes.
    > Ta!

    Easy mistake, in most cases the flag is just the download location...

    Mikey

Freeware Games Video Games