a new puzzle game base on Mahjong!!

Last response: in Video Games
August 27, 2005 5:16:28 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

http://www.flyaflya.com/
a popular and interesting picture-matching game base on Mahjong,Your goal is
to remove all the matching tiles by linking pair of them.
Anonymous
August 27, 2005 8:52:20 PM

Arne Anka skrev:
> I alt.comp.freeware.games, sa flyaflya utan att tänka först:
>
>>http://www.flyaflya.com/
>>a popular and interesting picture-matching game base on Mahjong,Your
>>goal is to remove all the matching tiles by linking pair of them.
>
> And it's *not* FreeWare - it's cripleware/payware!
>
> <Quote> PURCHASE
> just cost 12$, you will get its full features, and can paly all levels.
> </Quote>

And the genre is called 'Shisen-Sho'.
You can see a lot more similar games at my Shisen-Sho section - both
freeware and commercial:

http://home.halden.net/vkp/vkp/index.html

:-)

--
Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway

http://vegard2.no -
Solitaire MahJongg guide, Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire,
Freeware Logo & symbol, Halma & Chinese Checkers,
Pachisi & Ludo, Freeware Solitaire, My fishy site (fishing
games), a.c.f.g information, Fredrikshald Havfiskeklubb
18+ sites: Firefoxy, Adult Solitaire, Fishy Pictures,
Sexy Chess, Sexy Librarians, Sexy Football
September 6, 2005 3:53:58 AM

On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 23:53:57 +0200, Rudolf Wiesendanger wrote:
> Dragonboard is free ....
> http://www.spielkultur.org/de/dragonboard.html
>
> Rudolf

Is there an English version?
--
Jim
Tyneside UK

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

In article <kzb0u9s80jdj$.dlg@ID-104726.news.individual.net>,
mr.jimscott@Xvirgin.net says...
> On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 23:53:57 +0200, Rudolf Wiesendanger wrote:
> > Dragonboard is free ....
> > http://www.spielkultur.org/de/dragonboard.html
> >
> > Rudolf
>
> Is there an English version?

Download the version with the Union Flag next to the link.
Anonymous
September 6, 2005 12:11:51 PM

On Tue, 6 Sep 2005 00:58:29 +0100, Mike Archer wrote:

> In article <kzb0u9s80jdj$.dlg@ID-104726.news.individual.net>,
> mr.jimscott@Xvirgin.net says...
>> On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 23:53:57 +0200, Rudolf Wiesendanger wrote:
>>> Dragonboard is free ....
>>> http://www.spielkultur.org/de/dragonboard.html
>>>
>>> Rudolf
>>
>> Is there an English version?
>>
> Download the version with the Union Flag next to the link.

Blushes.
Ta!
--
Jim
Tyneside UK

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

> Blushes.
> Ta!

Easy mistake, in most cases the flag is just the download location...

Mikey
!