iDEN Depot RSS

Looking for Depot 14. Looking for it for FREE...Pony up... post it.
Everyone wants it. If I can get it, I can see if I can find a way to
host it.
4 answers Last reply
More about iden depot
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    post it up i got mad webspace to host this puppy on.

    --
    Shadowless
  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    Shadowless Wrote:
    > post it up i got mad webspace to host this puppy on.
    Im hosting it FREE.... check out my site.... diablo.xs3.com

    --
    tonidiablo
  3. Quote:
    Looking for Depot 14. Looking for it for FREE...Pony up... post it.
    Everyone wants it. If I can get it, I can see if I can find a way to
    host it.

    PLEase if u have the iden rss send it to me to mikek129@yahoo.com
  4. Hey I need to unlock a boost phone into nextel with rss depot if you have any suggestions on how to do it it would be very helpful.thx

Nextel RSS Internet Service Providers