Drop down menu with Email addresses for messenger sign in

I would like to know if there is an option that allows you to disable the
drop down menu with various email addresses, if you sign in with different
email addresses.
For example, I have more than one passport and sometimes other people will
use my computer, and when I go to sign on to MSN Messenger it will provide
the dropdown menu with all the various users that signed on from my computer.
I want to stop that. I don't want the drop down menu.
I am using XP right now.
Is it possible to do this?
Thank you.
2 answers Last reply
More about drop menu email addresses messenger sign

    Greetings,

    To stop this behavior, simply download and run the following .reg file:
    http://messenger.jonathankay.com/downloads/disablenetcreds.reg

    You'll need to reboot to see the change.
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "AK" <AK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I would like to know if there is an option that allows you to disable the
    > drop down menu with various email addresses, if you sign in with different
    > email addresses.
    > For example, I have more than one passport and sometimes other people will
    > use my computer, and when I go to sign on to MSN Messenger it will provide
    > the dropdown menu with all the various users that signed on from my computer.
    > I want to stop that. I don't want the drop down menu.
    > I am using XP right now.
    > Is it possible to do this?
    > Thank you.

    "AK" <AK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I would like to know if there is an option that allows you to disable the
    > drop down menu with various email addresses, if you sign in with different
    > email addresses.
    > For example, I have more than one passport and sometimes other people will
    > use my computer, and when I go to sign on to MSN Messenger it will provide
    > the dropdown menu with all the various users that signed on from my
    computer.
    > I want to stop that. I don't want the drop down menu.
    > I am using XP right now.
    > Is it possible to do this?
    > Thank you.

Messenger Email Windows XP