Can anyone please let me know if its possible to sign in on messenger in
invisible mode.....

I have a few contacts but sometimes only want to speak to a specific person,
but my system signs in, this lets them all know im online, everyone says
hello and then they take the huff cos i dont want to speak to them.....

Thanks

KLUNK'

Greetings Klunk,

If you're asking if you can be invisible (that is, Appear Offline) and still have
conversations with people the answer is no.

If you're asking if you can login as invisible (Appear Offline), you can't in the current
version (a recent leak of the next version of MSN Messenger actually showed this
functionality). For now, you can find third-party patches and tools which will allow you to
login as offline, you can find these on http://www.mess.be, look in their download section
(more specifically the 'MSN Messenger Addons, Bots, Tools & Tweaks ' section) for
'JnrzLoader', 'Nega Patch' and others. Keep in mind that these are unsupported and may cause
some odd behavior.

Also, the next version of MSN Messenger (7.0) will add the ability to sign in as whatever
status (including Offline).
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"KLUNK'" <db62@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> Can anyone please let me know if its possible to sign in on messenger in
> invisible mode.....
>
> I have a few contacts but sometimes only want to speak to a specific person,
> but my system signs in, this lets them all know im online, everyone says
> hello and then they take the huff cos i dont want to speak to them.....
>
> Thanks
>
> KLUNK'

Great stuff..thanks for the info

KLUNK'

> Greetings Klunk,
>
> If you're asking if you can be invisible (that is, Appear Offline) and
still have
> conversations with people the answer is no.
>
> If you're asking if you can login as invisible (Appear Offline), you can't
in the current
> version (a recent leak of the next version of MSN Messenger actually
showed this
> functionality). For now, you can find third-party patches and tools which
will allow you to
> login as offline, you can find these on http://www.mess.be, look in their
download section
> (more specifically the 'MSN Messenger Addons, Bots, Tools & Tweaks '
section) for
> 'JnrzLoader', 'Nega Patch' and others. Keep in mind that these are
unsupported and may cause
> some odd behavior.
>
> Also, the next version of MSN Messenger (7.0) will add the ability to sign
in as whatever
> status (including Offline).
> Jonathan Kay
> Associate Expert
>
> "KLUNK'" <db62@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> > Can anyone please let me know if its possible to sign in on messenger in
> > invisible mode.....
> >
> > I have a few contacts but sometimes only want to speak to a specific
person,
> > but my system signs in, this lets them all know im online, everyone says
> > hello and then they take the huff cos i dont want to speak to them.....
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > KLUNK'

Hi,

No problem =)

> Great stuff..thanks for the info
>
> KLUNK'
>

> "Jonathan Kay [MVP]" <msnewsreplies@jonathankay.com> wrote in message
>> Greetings Klunk,
>>
>> If you're asking if you can be invisible (that is, Appear Offline) and
> still have
>> conversations with people the answer is no.
>>
>> If you're asking if you can login as invisible (Appear Offline), you can't
> in the current
>> version (a recent leak of the next version of MSN Messenger actually
> showed this
>> functionality). For now, you can find third-party patches and tools which
> will allow you to
>> login as offline, you can find these on http://www.mess.be, look in their
> download section
>> (more specifically the 'MSN Messenger Addons, Bots, Tools & Tweaks '
> section) for
>> 'JnrzLoader', 'Nega Patch' and others. Keep in mind that these are
> unsupported and may cause
>> some odd behavior.
>>
>> Also, the next version of MSN Messenger (7.0) will add the ability to sign
> in as whatever
>> status (including Offline).
>> Jonathan Kay
>> Associate Expert
>>
>> "KLUNK'" <db62@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>> > Can anyone please let me know if its possible to sign in on messenger in
>> > invisible mode.....
>> >
>> > I have a few contacts but sometimes only want to speak to a specific
> person,
>> > but my system signs in, this lets them all know im online, everyone says
>> > hello and then they take the huff cos i dont want to speak to them.....
>> >
>> > Thanks
>> >
>> > KLUNK'

yes buddy if you do not one talk with anyone and you want to be invisible
block every single on your adress list they can no see you when you sign in
but you can see who ever is online good luck to you and this is working