Powervault 120T

I've a PE120T hooked up to a PE 4400 via an adaptec 2944.

Would appreciate pointers on what's up. - scsi doesn't detect unit during
post.

I guess my questions are:
1. is the 120T an hvd device?
2. is a 68pin lvd cable the same ,as hvd one?
3. is a hvd terminator the same as an lvd one?
4. assuming above are all yes what else could be wrong?

cheers for any help you can give - a backup for my system would be great!

OK

Its ont an HDV device - so could the 2944 have killed it, because it still
doesn't show up connected to a 29160?