contact "away" - does my message still appear?

Kira

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2004

One of my contacts left his computer on at work (says
he's "away") and I've been IMing him all weekend. Will he
see any (or all) of my messages when he returns?

Greetings Kira,

Yes, your messages will be waiting for him when he returns.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"Kira" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> One of my contacts left his computer on at work (says
> he's "away") and I've been IMing him all weekend. Will he
> see any (or all) of my messages when he returns?

Thank you Jonathan!

Jonathan Kay.

>"Kira" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message
>> One of my contacts left his computer on at work (says
>> he's "away") and I've been IMing him all weekend. Will
he
>> see any (or all) of my messages when he returns?
>

>.

Hi Kira,

No problem =)
Jonathan Kay