[games] Guide to freeware Solitaire card games (update no.2)

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

My Freeware Solitaire guide site has been updated today:
http://solitaire.vegard2.no/

with the following games:
Big Patience Lite (Light) 4.0, Deluxe Solitaire 1.0, Solitaire Deluxe,
jSol 2.3.03, Yazzle 1 & 2, WinSol customizations, 3 more decks to Bikini
Solitaire (v.1.05)

This will probably the last 'big' update. I have more or less
vacuum-cleaned the net for freeware solitaire collections :)

I have one small collection of 5 games on hold (couldn't get it to work
on my machine and is awaiting a response from the author) and one
abandoned shareware collection I'm awaiting feedback from the author
regarding eventual release as freeware.

But that's all. Anybody know about any other freeware solitaire
collection for Windows I have not listed?

regards from vegard

--
Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway

http://vegard2.no -
Solitaire MahJongg guide, Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire,
Freeware Logo & symbol, Halma & Chinese Checkers,
Pachisi & Ludo, Freeware Solitaire, My fishy site (fishing
games), a.c.f.g information, Fredrikshald Havfiskeklubb
18+ sites: Firefoxy, Adult Solitaire, Fishy Pictures,
Sexy Chess, Sexy Librarians, Sexy Football

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003
Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

Petersen, Vegard Krog wrote:

> My Freeware Solitaire guide site has been updated today:
> http://solitaire.vegard2.no/
>
> with the following games:
> Big Patience Lite (Light) 4.0, Deluxe Solitaire 1.0, Solitaire Deluxe,
> jSol 2.3.03, Yazzle 1 & 2, WinSol customizations, 3 more decks to Bikini
> Solitaire (v.1.05)
>
> This will probably the last 'big' update. I have more or less
> vacuum-cleaned the net for freeware solitaire collections :)
>
> I have one small collection of 5 games on hold (couldn't get it to work
> on my machine and is awaiting a response from the author) and one
> abandoned shareware collection I'm awaiting feedback from the author
> regarding eventual release as freeware.
>
> But that's all. Anybody know about any other freeware solitaire
> collection for Windows I have not listed?
>
> regards from vegard

Vegard, where'd you finally get a hold of Big Patience Lite ?

--
Woodzy

http://www.rtdos.com (alt OS for games based on the classics)
http://w.webring.com/hub?ring=insomring ( sleepless insomniacs )

(ProteanThread) skrev:
> Petersen, Vegard Krog wrote:
>

>> My Freeware Solitaire guide site has been updated today:
>> http://solitaire.vegard2.no/
>>
>> with the following games:
>> Big Patience Lite (Light) 4.0, Deluxe Solitaire 1.0, Solitaire Deluxe,
>> jSol 2.3.03, Yazzle 1 & 2, WinSol customizations, 3 more decks to
>> Bikini Solitaire (v.1.05)
>>

> Vegard, where'd you finally get a hold of Big Patience Lite ?

Hi, (ProteanThread).

I got it from 'Mel'.
So now you can stop thinking about trying to find it in your collection :)

regards from vegard