Remote Assistance Unable To Connect

Remote Assistance has stopped working for me. When I send out an invitation
for remote assistance, the receiving computer sees the request and then I see
when it is accepted. However, the connection does not complete. A box
appears on the receiving computer saying that is is trying to connect with
me, until it times out and the process is never completed.

All other fuctions of Messenger appear to be working normally. Any ideas?

Thanks

"Camster" wrote:

> Remote Assistance has stopped working for me. When I send out an invitation
> for remote assistance, the receiving computer sees the request and then I see
> when it is accepted. However, the connection does not complete. A box
> appears on the receiving computer saying that is is trying to connect with
> me, until it times out and the process is never completed.
>
> All other fuctions of Messenger appear to be working normally. Any ideas?
>
> Thanks

Just one other piece of additonal information. Remote Assistance was working
fine. It just stopped. I made no changes to hardware, IP adderess, ports or
anything else that I know of.