Whiteboard and application sharing do not work

Rick

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2003

Help Please!

I am using MSN Messenger V6.2

(Windows Messenger is also installed)

Whiteboard and application sharing, Sound, video and file transfer do
not work (nothing works), I can only Chat (typing) messages.

Looking in Tools/Options/Connection I have the following message:

You are connected to the Internet through a non-UPnP symmetric NAT
(Administrator)

I am connected with a Linksys BEFRS41 router with the following setup

UPnP: Enabled

Firewall & NAT: Enabled

DMZ: Not Enabled

Port Forwarding:

TCP,UDP: 1024-1064,1863,6901

TCP: 1503,1720,1731,522,389,1503,5190,6891-6900

UDP: 6801,2001-2120

UPnP Forwarding:

TCP: 389,5190

Note: I enabled UPnP Forwarding because I ran out of space to enter
ports under Port Forwarding.

I also have a Static IP Address configured IP Address is:
192.168.1.20. Do I need to have a Static IP Address when I have Port
Forwarding Enabled?

I am running Windows XP with SP2

Thanks in advance,

Rick

Rick

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2003

Correction: In my message I mentioned that:

Looking in Tools/Options/Connection I have the following message:

You are connected to the Internet through a non-UPnP symmetric NAT
(Administrator)

But after checking this morning this is what is displayed:

Looking in Tools/Options/Connection I have the following message:

You are connected to the Internet through a UPnP restricted NAT
(Administrator)

I failed to mention that I'm running McAfee Firewall 4.0 but wether the
Firewall is on or off none of the listed features in MSN Messenger works.