S10 as web cam

November 29, 2004 8:07:53 PM

I'm running XP, as is the person I'm trying to contact.
Ran the tuning wizard which set up sound, but it does get
to video set up. I need for messenger to recognize the
camera. I am aware of Actions...Start Camera feature.
Camera has connector to download pictures and video out.
The computer recognizes the camera to download pictures
using USB connector.

More about : s10 web cam

Anonymous
November 30, 2004 1:43:47 PM

Ken

Unless the camera was supplied with software that enables its use as a
webcam, you are out of luck.. the Canon S10 is NOT a webcam.. go to your
local computer store and buy one.. they are cheap enough..

Mike Hall

!