RSS Depot problems

While trying to write a codeplug to my phone w/ Depot, I get the comms
error message.

However, If I run the normal Carrier, it will load fine.

I am running the Depot 12 patch over Carrier 12.

Any help?
1 answer Last reply
More about depot problems
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    Can i please have a copy .
    my email is kayiman74@hotmail.com

    --
    kayiman74

Nextel Error Message RSS Internet Service Providers