rohit

Distinguished
Aug 19, 2004

Hi,

I can't see the status of someone who is blocked in my list which is not the
case using yahoo messenger. Yahoo messenger 6 shows the status of the
blocked person whether he or she is offline or online. I would like to see
this minute but important feature.

And also, messenger doesn't allow us to send messages to someone who is
offline at the time (again it's there in yahoo messenger) Will we see this
feature in the next verson? If no then why?

Regards, Rohit

Greetings Rohit,

Actually you can see a person's status when they're blocked, so I'm not sure what you're
referring to here.

As for not sending messages when someone is offline, offline messaging hasn't really been
incorporated into Messenger because you can just send them an e-mail by right-clicking on
their name and choosing "Send E-mail".
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert