With MSN IM, can you contact someone with yahoo or aol?

Greetings Mike,

I'm afraid not, you can only contact people on the .NET Messenger Service. You'll need to
either use AOL's or Yahoo's own applications or something that supports them (like
Trillian -- http://www.trillian.cc).
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert