Thomas

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2003

Hi i am using messenger 6.2...i am unable to see the phone to call any
one...in the menu's...it was there before as i remember....
just wanna make pc to phone calls

messenger 6.2
windows xp pro
Thanks

Greetings Thomas,

That functionality was removed during the summer. If you wish to make PC to Phone calls,
you'll have to use something like SkypeOut (www.skype.com).
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert