Windows Messenger

It is not the MSN Messenger that is giving me the
problem, it is the Windows Messenger. It kept signing in
automaticly, bumping me out of MSN Mes. Windows
Messenger was not in the add/remove files. So I thought
I deleted it from the programs but it seems to be still
there.

Can someone advise how to get rid of the Windows version
for good and keep the MSN version?
1 answer Last reply
More about windows messenger

    Found the answer on a Nov 26 similar question. Thanks
    Jonathon

MSN Messenger Microsoft MSN Messenger Windows XP