XPS Laptop Gen 2 Screen Resolution

Hey I have been using my laptop for about a week. Looking at the screen
gives me a huge headache. I tried using a different screen size other
than 1900x1200, I went down to 1680x1050 and smaller but the screen
still gives me a headache.

Does anyone else have this problem? Thanks in advance.

Craig
3 answers Last reply
More about laptop screen resolution

    "Craig" <craig937@optonline.net> wrote in message
    > Hey I have been using my laptop for about a week. Looking at the screen
    > gives me a huge headache. I tried using a different screen size other
    > than 1900x1200, I went down to 1680x1050 and smaller but the screen still
    > gives me a headache.
    >
    > Does anyone else have this problem? Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Craig

    Have you tried increasing the font and icon size?. Should help somewhat.

    Bal

    Bal wrote:
    > "Craig" <craig937@optonline.net> wrote in message
    >
    >>Hey I have been using my laptop for about a week. Looking at the screen
    >>gives me a huge headache. I tried using a different screen size other
    >>than 1900x1200, I went down to 1680x1050 and smaller but the screen still
    >>gives me a headache.
    >>
    >>Does anyone else have this problem? Thanks in advance.
    >>
    >>Craig
    >

    > Have you tried increasing the font and icon size?. Should help somewhat.
    >
    > Bal

    I did increase the font to 150%, a friend also said to use Clear Type
    Fonts. It doesn't hurt as much. I guess I have to play around with it.
    Thanks for your help.

    "Craig" <craig937@optonline.net> wrote in message
    > Hey I have been using my laptop for about a week. Looking at the screen
    > gives me a huge headache. I tried using a different screen size other
    > than 1900x1200, I went down to 1680x1050 and smaller but the screen still
    > gives me a headache.
    >
    > Does anyone else have this problem? Thanks in advance.

    .... using Windows XP in its standard mode/interface(aqua?) also gave me a
    headache so I switched to classic mode which is more like viewing the older
    98SE.

Dell Laptops XPS Screen Resolution Computers