Messenger upnp status?

Hi,

One or two people have mentioned in this group that messenger indicates if
the router you are connected to is upnp enabled or not, where is the
indicated?

I just disabled upnp on my befr41 and could not see messenger complain, just
interested to know where/how it is indicated.

Regards,

Paul

Greetings Paul,

It won't complain, just some functionality will refuse to work.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"Paul Westwell" <paul.news@nospam.westwell.me.uk> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> One or two people have mentioned in this group that messenger indicates if the router you
> are connected to is upnp enabled or not, where is the indicated?
>
> I just disabled upnp on my befr41 and could not see messenger complain, just interested to
> know where/how it is indicated.
>
> Regards,
>
> Paul

Coaster

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2004

Tool|Options|Connections ... on the bottom of that Tab

"Paul Westwell" <paul.news@nospam.westwell.me.uk> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> One or two people have mentioned in this group that messenger indicates if
> the router you are connected to is upnp enabled or not, where is the
> indicated?
>
> I just disabled upnp on my befr41 and could not see messenger complain,
> just interested to know where/how it is indicated.
>
> Regards,
>
> Paul

Hi,

Only MSN Messenger shows this.