Searching For Game

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

Hi,
Anyone know where I can find gearhead garage the full version?

Melissa
19 answers Last reply
More about searching game
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    Mel wrote:
    > Hi,
    > Anyone know where I can find gearhead garage the full version?
    > Melissa

    In the shop when you pay for it.
    This is not alt.warez. Go away!
  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    you are mean.... how about telling all the other people who ask.

    I aint going you twit
    Melissa

    "Vegard Krog Petersen" <vegard_krog_petersen@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Mel wrote:
    > > Hi,
    > > Anyone know where I can find gearhead garage the full version?
    > > Melissa
    >
    > In the shop when you pay for it.
    > This is not alt.warez. Go away!

  3. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    You seem like my kind of woman.

    "Mel" <davomel@qld.chariot.net.au> wrote:
    >you are mean.... how about telling all the other people who ask.
    >
    >I aint going you twit
    >Melissa
    >
    >"Vegard Krog Petersen" <vegard_krog_petersen@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Mel wrote:
    >> > Hi,
    >> > Anyone know where I can find gearhead garage the full version?
    >> > Melissa
    >>
    >> In the shop when you pay for it.
    >> This is not alt.warez. Go away!

  4. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    No Im Not

    Mel

    "Bateau" <Gamera@work.stomping.aza> wrote in message
    > You seem like my kind of woman.
    >
    > "Mel" <davomel@qld.chariot.net.au> wrote:
    > >you are mean.... how about telling all the other people who ask.
    > >
    > >I aint going you twit
    > >Melissa
    > >
    > >"Vegard Krog Petersen" <vegard_krog_petersen@hotmail.com> wrote in
    message

    > >> In the shop when you pay for it.
    > >> This is not alt.warez. Go away!

  5. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    Oh, no tits?

    "Mel" <davomel@qld.chariot.net.au> wrote:
    >No Im Not
    >
    >Mel
    >
    >"Bateau" <Gamera@work.stomping.aza> wrote in message
    >> You seem like my kind of woman.
    >>
    >> "Mel" <davomel@qld.chariot.net.au> wrote:
    >> >you are mean.... how about telling all the other people who ask.
    >> >
    >> >I aint going you twit
    >> >Melissa
    >> >
    >> >"Vegard Krog Petersen" <vegard_krog_petersen@hotmail.com> wrote in
    >message

  6. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    Man do even know who I am

    > Oh, no tits?
    >
    > "Mel" <davomel@qld.chariot.net.au> wrote:
    > >No Im Not
    > >
    > >Mel
    > >
    > >"Bateau" <Gamera@work.stomping.aza> wrote in message
    > >> You seem like my kind of woman.

    > >message

  7. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    Maybe we don't know who you are, but you're fairly obviously
    illiterate...not to mention clueless and rude.

    Mel wrote:
    > Man do even know who I am
    >
    > "Bateau" <Gamera@work.stomping.aza> wrote in message
    >
    >>Oh, no tits?
    >>
    >>"Mel" <davomel@qld.chariot.net.au> wrote:
    >>
    >>>No Im Not
    >>>
    >>>Mel
    >>>
    >>>"Bateau" <Gamera@work.stomping.aza> wrote in message

    >>>message

  8. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    Me.... Exuse Me.... I didnt do anything wrong.... That guy has spoken to me
    b4 in a room where he also spoke to my mother... I am not illiterate.....
    All I did was ask for a game and because of that I got shot down.... Maybe
    you should think about using the word mean.... as I didnt do anything that
    nobody else does.... If someone wants to attack me in this ridiculas manner
    then they can get f&**..... I didnt do NUTTIN wrong (illiterate enough for
    ya, MATE)

    Mel

    "Russ Whiteman" <russw99@swbell.net> wrote in message
    > Maybe we don't know who you are, but you're fairly obviously
    > illiterate...not to mention clueless and rude.
    >

    > Mel wrote:
    > > Man do even know who I am
    > >
    > > "Bateau" <Gamera@work.stomping.aza> wrote in message
    > >
    > >>Oh, no tits?

  9. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    Mel skrev:
    > Me.... Exuse Me....

    No.

    > I didnt do anything wrong....

    Asking for warez in a freeware group is wrong.
    Calling me ugly names is wrong.

    > That guy has spoken to me
    > b4 in a room where he also spoke to my mother...

    ??? LOL.

    Damm, I just fed the trolls! And I who promised myself I wouldn't :-)

    --
    Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway

    http://vegard2.no -
    Solitaire MahJongg guide, Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire,
    Freeware Logo & symbol, Halma & Chinese Checkers,
    Pachisi & Ludo, Freeware Solitaire, My fishy site (fishing
    games), a.c.f.g information, Fredrikshald Havfiskeklubb
    18+ sites: Firefoxy, Adult Solitaire, Fishy Pictures,
    Sexy Chess, Sexy Librarians, Sexy Football
  10. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    "Mel" <humbug@stooge.com> wrote:
    >Me.... Exuse Me.... I didnt do anything wrong.... That guy has spoken to me
    >b4 in a room where he also spoke to my mother... I am not illiterate.....
    >All I did was ask for a game and because of that I got shot down.... Maybe
    >you should think about using the word mean.... as I didnt do anything that
    >nobody else does.... If someone wants to attack me in this ridiculas manner
    >then they can get f&**..... I didnt do NUTTIN wrong (illiterate enough for
    >ya, MATE)

    Oh are you that chick from alt.mothers? I hit on your mom too.

    >"Russ Whiteman" <russw99@swbell.net> wrote in message
    >> Maybe we don't know who you are, but you're fairly obviously
    >> illiterate...not to mention clueless and rude.
    >>

    >> Mel wrote:
    >> > Man do even know who I am
    >> >
    >> > "Bateau" <Gamera@work.stomping.aza> wrote in message

  11. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    "Petersen, Vegard Krog" <vegard_krog_petersen@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Mel skrev:
    > > Me.... Exuse Me....
    >
    > No.
    >
    > > I didnt do anything wrong....
    >
    > Asking for warez in a freeware group is wrong.

    Didnt know it was warez

    > Calling me ugly names is wrong.

    You deserve every ugly name you get for treatin me like you did... all you
    had to do was say it was warez and that it wasnt freeware.... Id have said
    okay, and have looked for another game instead... You told me to go away

    > Damm, I just fed the trolls! And I who promised myself I wouldn't :-)

    Your a mean little man arn't you? I aint a troll man.... I only asked for a
    game

    Mel - Australia

    > --
    > Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway
    >
    > http://vegard2.no -
    > Solitaire MahJongg guide, Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire,
    > Freeware Logo & symbol, Halma & Chinese Checkers,
    > Pachisi & Ludo, Freeware Solitaire, My fishy site (fishing
    > games), a.c.f.g information, Fredrikshald Havfiskeklubb
    > 18+ sites: Firefoxy, Adult Solitaire, Fishy Pictures,
    > Sexy Chess, Sexy Librarians, Sexy Football
  12. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    Mel wrote:
    > Anyone know where I can find gearhead garage the full version?

    Sorry, Mel. You knew exactly what you were asking for. Read your
    original post above.
    Their homepage clearly states 'Order now' / 'Order online', download
    demo etc. - http://www.gearheadgarage.com/

    Stop whining and leave this freeware group.

    > Your a mean little man arn't you?

    If you had seen my picture (link below) you would have called me 'a mean
    big man' :-)

    --
    Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway

    http://vegard2.no -
    Solitaire MahJongg guide, Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire,
    Freeware Logo & symbol, Halma & Chinese Checkers,
    Pachisi & Ludo, Freeware Solitaire, My fishy site (fishing
    games), a.c.f.g information, Fredrikshald Havfiskeklubb
    18+ sites: Firefoxy, Adult Solitaire, Fishy Pictures,
    Sexy Chess, Sexy Librarians, Sexy Football
  13. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    >On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 17:27:49 +1000, "Mel" wrote:
    >
    >Hi,
    > Anyone know where I can find gearhead garage the full version?
    >
    >Melissa

    http://www.gearheadgarage.com/

    http://www.gearheadgarage.com/order.htm
  14. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    Don't worry guys her mom is just like this too. In fact she and her
    mother just had a big drama about how no one on usenet was being nice to
    them :( Boohoo.

    "Mel" <humbug@stooge.com> wrote:

    >"Petersen, Vegard Krog" <vegard_krog_petersen@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Mel skrev:
    >> > Me.... Exuse Me....
    >>
    >> No.
    >>
    >> > I didnt do anything wrong....
    >>
    >> Asking for warez in a freeware group is wrong.
    >
    >Didnt know it was warez
    >
    >> Calling me ugly names is wrong.
    >
    >You deserve every ugly name you get for treatin me like you did... all you
    >had to do was say it was warez and that it wasnt freeware.... Id have said
    >okay, and have looked for another game instead... You told me to go away
    >

    >> Damm, I just fed the trolls! And I who promised myself I wouldn't :-)
    >
    >Your a mean little man arn't you? I aint a troll man.... I only asked for a
    >game
    >
    >Mel - Australia
    >>
    >> --
    >> Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway
    >>
    >> http://vegard2.no -
    >> Solitaire MahJongg guide, Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire,
    >> Freeware Logo & symbol, Halma & Chinese Checkers,
    >> Pachisi & Ludo, Freeware Solitaire, My fishy site (fishing
    >> games), a.c.f.g information, Fredrikshald Havfiskeklubb
    >> 18+ sites: Firefoxy, Adult Solitaire, Fishy Pictures,
    >> Sexy Chess, Sexy Librarians, Sexy Football

  15. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    And there's your fu***ing troll

    "Bateau" <Gamera@work.stomping.aza> wrote in message
  16. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    Poor baby :(
    You're the one asking for warez in a group that is opposed to warez by
    its charter. Sounds like you are the troll to me.

    "Mel" <humbug@stooge.com> wrote:
    >And there's your fu***ing troll
    >

    >"Bateau" <Gamera@work.stomping.aza> wrote in message

  17. i Dont no where i can get full games without useing a credit card? or paying for it ???? if anyone no's wich site i have to go to to get it let me no plzzzzz my email is gtc_1ca2004@hotmail.com and my name is matthew thx alot! XD
  18. yo, here is the link for gearhead garage the full version took ages to find but here it is! this is not to be used in an illegal way such as blah blah blah...
    anywayz enjoy!

    http://rs285dt.rapidshare.com/files/189740490/52957194/gearhead_garage_full.rar

Freeware Games Video Games