Searching For Game

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

Mel wrote:
> Hi,
> Anyone know where I can find gearhead garage the full version?
> Melissa

In the shop when you pay for it.
This is not alt.warez. Go away!

Mel

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

you are mean.... how about telling all the other people who ask.

I aint going you twit
Melissa

"Vegard Krog Petersen" <vegard_krog_petersen@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Mel wrote:
> > Hi,
> > Anyone know where I can find gearhead garage the full version?
> > Melissa
>
> In the shop when you pay for it.
> This is not alt.warez. Go away!

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

You seem like my kind of woman.

"Mel" <davomel@qld.chariot.net.au> wrote:
>you are mean.... how about telling all the other people who ask.
>
>I aint going you twit
>Melissa
>
>"Vegard Krog Petersen" <vegard_krog_petersen@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Mel wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> > Anyone know where I can find gearhead garage the full version?
>> > Melissa
>>
>> In the shop when you pay for it.
>> This is not alt.warez. Go away!

Mel

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

No Im Not

Mel

"Bateau" <Gamera@work.stomping.aza> wrote in message
> You seem like my kind of woman.
>
> "Mel" <davomel@qld.chariot.net.au> wrote:
> >you are mean.... how about telling all the other people who ask.
> >
> >I aint going you twit
> >Melissa
> >
> >"Vegard Krog Petersen" <vegard_krog_petersen@hotmail.com> wrote in
message

> >> In the shop when you pay for it.
> >> This is not alt.warez. Go away!

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

Oh, no tits?

"Mel" <davomel@qld.chariot.net.au> wrote:
>No Im Not
>
>Mel
>
>"Bateau" <Gamera@work.stomping.aza> wrote in message
>> You seem like my kind of woman.
>>
>> "Mel" <davomel@qld.chariot.net.au> wrote:
>> >you are mean.... how about telling all the other people who ask.
>> >
>> >I aint going you twit
>> >Melissa
>> >
>> >"Vegard Krog Petersen" <vegard_krog_petersen@hotmail.com> wrote in
>message

Mel

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

Man do even know who I am

> Oh, no tits?
>
> "Mel" <davomel@qld.chariot.net.au> wrote:
> >No Im Not
> >
> >Mel
> >
> >"Bateau" <Gamera@work.stomping.aza> wrote in message
> >> You seem like my kind of woman.

> >message

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

Maybe we don't know who you are, but you're fairly obviously
illiterate...not to mention clueless and rude.

Mel wrote:
> Man do even know who I am
>
> "Bateau" <Gamera@work.stomping.aza> wrote in message
>
>>Oh, no tits?
>>
>>"Mel" <davomel@qld.chariot.net.au> wrote:
>>
>>>No Im Not
>>>
>>>Mel
>>>
>>>"Bateau" <Gamera@work.stomping.aza> wrote in message

>>>message

Mel

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

Me.... Exuse Me.... I didnt do anything wrong.... That guy has spoken to me
b4 in a room where he also spoke to my mother... I am not illiterate.....
All I did was ask for a game and because of that I got shot down.... Maybe
you should think about using the word mean.... as I didnt do anything that
nobody else does.... If someone wants to attack me in this ridiculas manner
then they can get f&**..... I didnt do NUTTIN wrong (illiterate enough for
ya, MATE)

Mel

Mel skrev:
> Me.... Exuse Me....

No.

> I didnt do anything wrong....

Asking for warez in a freeware group is wrong.
Calling me ugly names is wrong.

> That guy has spoken to me
> b4 in a room where he also spoke to my mother...

??? LOL.

Damm, I just fed the trolls! And I who promised myself I wouldn't :)

--
Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway

http://vegard2.no -
Solitaire MahJongg guide, Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire,
Freeware Logo & symbol, Halma & Chinese Checkers,
Pachisi & Ludo, Freeware Solitaire, My fishy site (fishing
games), a.c.f.g information, Fredrikshald Havfiskeklubb
18+ sites: Firefoxy, Adult Solitaire, Fishy Pictures,
Sexy Chess, Sexy Librarians, Sexy Football

"Mel" <humbug@stooge.com> wrote:
>Me.... Exuse Me.... I didnt do anything wrong.... That guy has spoken to me
>b4 in a room where he also spoke to my mother... I am not illiterate.....
>All I did was ask for a game and because of that I got shot down.... Maybe
>you should think about using the word mean.... as I didnt do anything that
>nobody else does.... If someone wants to attack me in this ridiculas manner
>then they can get f&**..... I didnt do NUTTIN wrong (illiterate enough for
>ya, MATE)

Oh are you that chick from alt.mothers? I hit on your mom too.

>"Russ Whiteman" <russw99@swbell.net> wrote in message
>> Maybe we don't know who you are, but you're fairly obviously
>> illiterate...not to mention clueless and rude.
>>

>> Mel wrote:
>> > Man do even know who I am
>> >
>> > "Bateau" <Gamera@work.stomping.aza> wrote in message

Mel

"Petersen, Vegard Krog" <vegard_krog_petersen@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Mel skrev:
> > Me.... Exuse Me....
>
> No.
>
> > I didnt do anything wrong....
>
> Asking for warez in a freeware group is wrong.

Didnt know it was warez

> Calling me ugly names is wrong.

You deserve every ugly name you get for treatin me like you did... all you
had to do was say it was warez and that it wasnt freeware.... Id have said
okay, and have looked for another game instead... You told me to go away

> Damm, I just fed the trolls! And I who promised myself I wouldn't :)

Your a mean little man arn't you? I aint a troll man.... I only asked for a
game

Mel - Australia

Mel wrote:
> Anyone know where I can find gearhead garage the full version?

Sorry, Mel. You knew exactly what you were asking for. Read your
original post above.
Their homepage clearly states 'Order now' / 'Order online', download
demo etc. - http://www.gearheadgarage.com/

Stop whining and leave this freeware group.

> Your a mean little man arn't you?

If you had seen my picture (link below) you would have called me 'a mean
big man' :)

--
Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway

http://vegard2.no -
Solitaire MahJongg guide, Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire,
Freeware Logo & symbol, Halma & Chinese Checkers,
Pachisi & Ludo, Freeware Solitaire, My fishy site (fishing
games), a.c.f.g information, Fredrikshald Havfiskeklubb
18+ sites: Firefoxy, Adult Solitaire, Fishy Pictures,
Sexy Chess, Sexy Librarians, Sexy Football

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

Don't worry guys her mom is just like this too. In fact she and her
mother just had a big drama about how no one on usenet was being nice to
them :( Boohoo.

"Mel" <humbug@stooge.com> wrote:

>"Petersen, Vegard Krog" <vegard_krog_petersen@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Mel skrev:
>> > Me.... Exuse Me....
>>
>> No.
>>
>> > I didnt do anything wrong....
>>
>> Asking for warez in a freeware group is wrong.
>
>Didnt know it was warez
>
>> Calling me ugly names is wrong.
>
>You deserve every ugly name you get for treatin me like you did... all you
>had to do was say it was warez and that it wasnt freeware.... Id have said
>okay, and have looked for another game instead... You told me to go away
>

>> Damm, I just fed the trolls! And I who promised myself I wouldn't :)
>
>Your a mean little man arn't you? I aint a troll man.... I only asked for a
>game
>
>Mel - Australia
>>
>> --
>> Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway
>>
>> http://vegard2.no -
>> Solitaire MahJongg guide, Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire,
>> Freeware Logo & symbol, Halma & Chinese Checkers,
>> Pachisi & Ludo, Freeware Solitaire, My fishy site (fishing
>> games), a.c.f.g information, Fredrikshald Havfiskeklubb
>> 18+ sites: Firefoxy, Adult Solitaire, Fishy Pictures,
>> Sexy Chess, Sexy Librarians, Sexy Football

Mel

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

And there's your fu***ing troll

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

Poor baby :(
You're the one asking for warez in a group that is opposed to warez by
its charter. Sounds like you are the troll to me.

"Mel" <humbug@stooge.com> wrote:
>And there's your fu***ing troll
>

>"Bateau" <Gamera@work.stomping.aza> wrote in message

matthew6969

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2009
i Dont no where i can get full games without useing a credit card? or paying for it ???? if anyone no's wich site i have to go to to get it let me no plzzzzz my email is gtc_1ca2004@hotmail.com and my name is matthew thx alot! XD