Hoe to stream audio with msn?

Hi...

I want to stream a wav-file (or mp3-file) to a chatbuddy. How can i do this?
Don't want to upload it to user, he has to double click the file. Nor i want
upload a collection of audio.
Tried audiator, but that doens't do the trick that i want.
Why i want this?
Got bored with the standard build in sounds!

Thnx.

Greetings,

Well you can establish an audio conversation and then change your sound recording input to
'Wave' (in most sound cards). Then they'll hear whatever you're playing locally.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"Audio Freak" <No mailz pleaz...> wrote in message
> Hi...
>
> I want to stream a wav-file (or mp3-file) to a chatbuddy. How can i do this?
> Don't want to upload it to user, he has to double click the file. Nor i want
> upload a collection of audio.
> Tried audiator, but that doens't do the trick that i want.
> Why i want this?
> Got bored with the standard build in sounds!
>
> Thnx.

Hi Jonathan,

Thanx for your reply.

I tried that and it works fine (somethimes), but the thing is... the person
on
the other side needs to click a link. Like they has to click on a wav-file.
I want it to be user friendly so that they don't have to do anything.

Bye.

> Greetings,
>
> Well you can establish an audio conversation and then change your sound
recording input to
> 'Wave' (in most sound cards). Then they'll hear whatever you're playing
locally.
> Jonathan Kay
> Associate Expert
>
> "Audio Freak" <No mailz pleaz...> wrote in message
> > Hi...
> >
> > I want to stream a wav-file (or mp3-file) to a chatbuddy. How can i do
this?
> > Don't want to upload it to user, he has to double click the file. Nor i
want
> > upload a collection of audio.
> > Tried audiator, but that doens't do the trick that i want.
> > Why i want this?
> > Got bored with the standard build in sounds!
> >
> > Thnx.

Hi,

All you have to do then is start some sort of server (say a shoutcast server or windows media
encoder) and then link them to it:
like http://servername/whatever.pls
etc.