Blackberry 7520 Battery

Last response: in Network Providers
July 21, 2005 2:15:08 AM

I know that someone out there, somewhere, has to carry a larger, longer life
type battery for my 7520 then the stock?

Anyone???
Anonymous
July 21, 2005 7:13:37 PM

"Mike Callery" <mikecallery@cox.net> wrote in message
>I know that someone out there, somewhere, has to carry a larger, longer
>life type battery for my 7520 then the stock?
>
> Anyone???

It was a little hard to find so I gave up after my first successful hit
searching www.froogle.com. This is an ebay store but it proves there is such
a beast available.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5740...
July 21, 2005 8:36:18 PM

Care to tell me where. I've been looking and cannot locate one, which is
why I"m asking here.

Thank.s

"1badss" <1badss.1sioay@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message

> Search google, I looked last night and found one with an extended cover
> for 49.99
>

> --
> 1badss

July 21, 2005 10:59:36 PM

Thanks for your help on this. I guess I had passed this because all they
have is the high-capacity door for a 7510 and I have the 7520, but I'll keep
looking.

!