Blackberry 7520 Battery

I know that someone out there, somewhere, has to carry a larger, longer life
type battery for my 7520 then the stock?

Anyone???
5 answers Last reply
More about blackberry 7520 battery
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    Search google, I looked last night and found one with an extended cover
    for 49.99

    --
    1badss
  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    "Mike Callery" <mikecallery@cox.net> wrote in message
    >I know that someone out there, somewhere, has to carry a larger, longer
    >life type battery for my 7520 then the stock?
    >
    > Anyone???

    It was a little hard to find so I gave up after my first successful hit
    searching www.froogle.com. This is an ebay store but it proves there is such
    a beast available.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5740734956&category=15034
  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    Care to tell me where. I've been looking and cannot locate one, which is
    why I"m asking here.

    Thank.s

    "1badss" <1badss.1sioay@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message

    > Search google, I looked last night and found one with an extended cover
    > for 49.99
    >

    > --
    > 1badss

  4. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    Thanks for your help on this. I guess I had passed this because all they
    have is the high-capacity door for a 7510 and I have the 7520, but I'll keep
    looking.

    "you know who maybe" <nguser2u@spamnotAOL.com> wrote in message

    > "Mike Callery" <mikecallery@cox.net> wrote in message
    >>I know that someone out there, somewhere, has to carry a larger, longer
    >>life type battery for my 7520 then the stock?
    >>
    >> Anyone???
    >
    > It was a little hard to find so I gave up after my first successful hit
    > searching www.froogle.com. This is an ebay store but it proves there is
    > such a beast available.
    >
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5740734956&category=15034

  5. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    http://tinyurl.com/86qrp

    --
    1badss

Nextel Battery BlackBerry Internet Service Providers