Opening Windows Messenger

Everytime I try to open windows messenger it opens my Outlook Express inbox
instead! Any ideas of how to change this would be very helpful. By the way
I've recently installed the service pack 2 for Window XP and it was working
fine before I did this!

Thanks

Greetings Hay,

It sounds like your Messenger shortcut is just broken. To start Windows Messenger, click
Start, then Run, type "msmsgs" and click OK.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert