Stranded ringtones and wallpapers

Last response: in Network Providers
July 21, 2005 6:18:50 PM

I had a i730 and then bought an 860. I still have the 730 but the
SIM card is removed.

I have several good ringtones and wallpapers on the 730 that I'd like
to be able to move to the 860. But I can't find an application that
will do that.

The Motorola iDEN Media downloader doesn't "see" the
ringtones/wallpapers. I have the "JAL" apps but they only will upload
TO the phone. I need to download FROM the phone.

I asked this earlier but had no help. Can anyone help with this?

Thanks..
July 21, 2005 9:12:04 PM

I may be wrong but...... I don't think it's possible.

!