Stranded ringtones and wallpapers

I had a i730 and then bought an 860. I still have the 730 but the
SIM card is removed.

I have several good ringtones and wallpapers on the 730 that I'd like
to be able to move to the 860. But I can't find an application that
will do that.

The Motorola iDEN Media downloader doesn't "see" the
ringtones/wallpapers. I have the "JAL" apps but they only will upload
TO the phone. I need to download FROM the phone.

I asked this earlier but had no help. Can anyone help with this?

Thanks..
1 answer Last reply
More about stranded ringtones wallpapers
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    I may be wrong but...... I don't think it's possible.
    "ClarkSter" <clark@outthere.com> wrote in message
    >I had a i730 and then bought an 860. I still have the 730 but the
    > SIM card is removed.
    >
    > I have several good ringtones and wallpapers on the 730 that I'd like
    > to be able to move to the 860. But I can't find an application that
    > will do that.
    >
    > The Motorola iDEN Media downloader doesn't "see" the
    > ringtones/wallpapers. I have the "JAL" apps but they only will upload
    > TO the phone. I need to download FROM the phone.
    >
    > I asked this earlier but had no help. Can anyone help with this?
    >
    > Thanks..

Nextel Internet Service Providers