Error net passport

When i trie to log in at messenger or msn.com with
my .Net passport i get some **** error it's code 81000303
and the error say's unable to sign in at .net at the
moment i tried like everything now is my account banned
or something????
Neeed help plse
3 answers Last reply
More about error passport

    Greetings,

    Assuming it was working previously, there are number of people with this issue today so I'm
    sure it will be fixed soon.
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "Diagnoztix" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When i trie to log in at messenger or msn.com with
    > my .Net passport i get some **** error it's code 81000303
    > and the error say's unable to sign in at .net at the
    > moment i tried like everything now is my account banned
    > or something????
    > Neeed help plse

    I noticed that I can sign in using my wife's MSN IM information.
    Likewise, I can go to her laptop and log in as her, but not myself.
    Therefore, I assume it's not an installation issue(?).
    ===================================

    there seems to be a number of people with the same problem... me being one
    of them lol ...... come on Microsoft get it sorted ...... PLEASE :)

    "Diagnoztix" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When i trie to log in at messenger or msn.com with
    > my .Net passport i get some **** error it's code 81000303
    > and the error say's unable to sign in at .net at the
    > moment i tried like everything now is my account banned
    > or something????
    > Neeed help plse

Messenger Microsoft Windows XP