bleh

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2004

cant go on msn
cant even login to .net passport on the website

Please Try Again

Microsoft® .NET Passport was temporarily unable to complete
your request. Please try again later.

Greetings Bleh,

There's a server issue at the moment that is preventing logins, simply try again later.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"bleh" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
cant go on msn
cant even login to .net passport on the website

Please Try Again

Microsoft® .NET Passport was temporarily unable to complete
your request. Please try again later.

Thx alot

Kay.