Raptor for cheap

Last response: in Network Providers
July 23, 2005 4:01:42 PM

I am selling raptor proffesional unlocked copys for a nice set price of
250 usd
this program gives you the code to your double locked phones nomally
this is a 800-1000 dollar program and extremely hard to find but i got
it 4 cheap so get at me on aim at ghettopimp614@aol.com only serious
buyers only we will even teach you to do it yourself so you can make
your money back by selling it to others
or unlocking peoples phones it is a win win situation

remember serious buyers only.

--
daddy43205

More about : raptor cheap

July 24, 2005 10:11:24 PM

somehow i don't believe you bro. prove that it is unlocked and im game. i
got lots of money but i don't get ripped off bro.
news:D addy43205.1smnx7@mobile-forum.co.uk...

!