MSN 7.0 beta handwriting tab does not appear

i have installed the msn 7.0 beta on 3 PC's at home, and one of them do not
have the handwriting tab, any ideas?
8 answers Last reply
More about beta handwriting appear

    quoting:

    In order for handwriting to be available, you must be using Windows 2000 or
    XP and have "ink"
    support installed.

    The quickest way to install ink support is by installing the Windows Journal
    Viewer:
    http://microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=fad44098-8b73-4e06-96d4-d1eb70eacb44

    "chris weir" <cjweir12@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > i have installed the msn 7.0 beta on 3 PC's at home, and one of them do
    not
    > have the handwriting tab, any ideas?

    *cough*.

    "someone" <ni@sploh.si> wrote in message news:cppdlp$3nu$1@planja.arnes.si...
    > quoting:
    >
    > In order for handwriting to be available, you must be using Windows 2000 or
    > XP and have "ink"
    > support installed.
    >
    > The quickest way to install ink support is by installing the Windows Journal
    > Viewer:
    > http://microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=fad44098-8b73-4e06-96d4-d1eb70eacb44
    >

    > "chris weir" <cjweir12@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> i have installed the msn 7.0 beta on 3 PC's at home, and one of them do
    > not
    >> have the handwriting tab, any ideas?

    Nonsense!!! they selling books in china with tips from all you mvps

    nah... just kiddin

    > *cough*.
    >
    > "someone" <ni@sploh.si> wrote in message
    >> quoting:
    >>
    >> In order for handwriting to be available, you must be using Windows 2000
    >> or
    >> XP and have "ink"
    >> support installed.
    >>
    >> The quickest way to install ink support is by installing the Windows
    >> Journal
    >> Viewer:
    >> http://microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=fad44098-8b73-4e06-96d4-d1eb70eacb44
    >>

    >> "chris weir" <cjweir12@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> i have installed the msn 7.0 beta on 3 PC's at home, and one of them do
    >> not
    >>> have the handwriting tab, any ideas?

    Cool :)

    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    --
    manhood
  6. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?)

    chris weir wrote:
    > *i have installed the msn 7.0 beta on 3 PC's at home, and one of them
    > do not
    > have the handwriting tab, any ideas? *

    yah hey if u find out how to get the tab there cuz i dun have it on any
    of my acccounts and yah its pissin me off...i was just wonderiin if u
    have to have windows xp?? thx

    --
    cap_crazzy
  7. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?)

    i seem to have the same prb i downloaded everything n installed it n i
    ave xp but nufin is showin up....?
    cap_crazzy Wrote:
    > chris weir wrote:-
    > *i have installed the msn 7.0 beta on 3 PC's at home, and one of them
    > do not
    > have the handwriting tab, any ideas? *-
    >
    > yah hey if u find out how to get the tab there cuz i dun have it on
    > any
    > of my acccounts and yah its ****in me off...i was just wonderiin if u
    > have to have windows xp?? thx
    >

    > --
    > cap_crazzy

    divya
  8. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?)

    chris weir wrote:
    > *i have installed the msn 7.0 beta on 3 PC's at home, and one of them
    > do not
    > have the handwriting tab, any ideas? *

    --
    ufuk