help! problems with installing MSN Messenger 6.2 .....

help! my comuter won't let me download MSN Messenger 6.2
and MSN Messenger Beta 7.0. I don't know why, before I
never had a problem. It just keeps saying these weird
stuff. Is it becuase i have Microsoft Internet Explorer 6
Service Pack 2?? Im VERY frustrated! I haven't
communicated with ma friends in a week! Im dying slowly!
(not literally) HELP ASAP!
2 answers Last reply
More about help problems installing messenger

    Greetings,

    We're going to have to know what the "strange stuff is to help :)
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "Azn_Spit-fire" <sweet_angel_042991@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > help! my comuter won't let me download MSN Messenger 6.2
    > and MSN Messenger Beta 7.0. I don't know why, before I
    > never had a problem. It just keeps saying these weird
    > stuff. Is it becuase i have Microsoft Internet Explorer 6
    > Service Pack 2?? Im VERY frustrated! I haven't
    > communicated with ma friends in a week! Im dying slowly!
    > (not literally) HELP ASAP!

    untill you get that sorted out you can try AMSN that is an msn clone

    http://amsn.sourceforge.net/

    DOWNLOAD for WINDOWS:

    http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/amsn/Amsn-Pack-0.94.exe?download

    "Azn_Spit-fire" <sweet_angel_042991@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > help! my comuter won't let me download MSN Messenger 6.2
    > and MSN Messenger Beta 7.0. I don't know why, before I
    > never had a problem. It just keeps saying these weird
    > stuff. Is it becuase i have Microsoft Internet Explorer 6
    > Service Pack 2?? Im VERY frustrated! I haven't
    > communicated with ma friends in a week! Im dying slowly!
    > (not literally) HELP ASAP!

Messenger Microsoft MSN Messenger Windows XP