help! problems with installing MSN Messenger 6.2 .....

December 15, 2004 6:44:07 PM

help! my comuter won't let me download MSN Messenger 6.2
and MSN Messenger Beta 7.0. I don't know why, before I
never had a problem. It just keeps saying these weird
stuff. Is it becuase i have Microsoft Internet Explorer 6
Service Pack 2?? Im VERY frustrated! I haven't
communicated with ma friends in a week! Im dying slowly!
(not literally) HELP ASAP!
Anonymous
December 15, 2004 9:47:55 PM

Greetings,

We're going to have to know what the "strange stuff is to help :)
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"Azn_Spit-fire" <sweet_angel_042991@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> help! my comuter won't let me download MSN Messenger 6.2
> and MSN Messenger Beta 7.0. I don't know why, before I
> never had a problem. It just keeps saying these weird
> stuff. Is it becuase i have Microsoft Internet Explorer 6
> Service Pack 2?? Im VERY frustrated! I haven't
> communicated with ma friends in a week! Im dying slowly!
> (not literally) HELP ASAP!
Anonymous
December 16, 2004 5:04:51 AM

untill you get that sorted out you can try AMSN that is an msn clone

http://amsn.sourceforge.net/

DOWNLOAD for WINDOWS:

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/amsn/Amsn-Pack-0.94....

!