Status for messanger (on the web- site)

oleksiy

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2004

Hello friends!

I want to place icon of the windows messanger on my web - site . And i
would like that icon changed
color if I online or I offline.
(Like ICQ - I can placed on the my web-site icon of the ICQ and if I
online: icon is -green, If i offline icon of the ICQ is red)

Please Help me !
If you want to get more information please write me.
Thank you very muchon my web - site

Greetings,

Microsoft doesn't have anything for this, but you can use a third-party service to do it.
Check out http://www.onlinestatus.org. You can sign up to various servers with the
technology, which have a MSN client 'bot' that you add to your list. Then, when someone
accesses the URL you're given (which you can put on a web page), they will see your online
status.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"Oleksiy" <alxmo@rambler.ru> wrote in message news:en%23Fsu04EHA.2196@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
> Hello friends!
>
> I want to place icon of the windows messanger on my web - site . And i
> would like that icon changed
> color if I online or I offline.
> (Like ICQ - I can placed on the my web-site icon of the ICQ and if I
> online: icon is -green, If i offline icon of the ICQ is red)
>
> Please Help me !
> If you want to get more information please write me.
> Thank you very muchon my web - site

oleksiy

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2004

Hello!
I am sorry, but I have not understood as me to define mine ID of the MSN
Messenger
Could you help me?

Best regards,
Oleksiy