Problem installing MSN Messenger

I tried to update my MSN messenger. The directions said to delete my old
messenger off of the computer and I did so. Now, when I try to install the
newer version, a message comes up that says : "The folder path 'My Documents'
contains an invalid character." I don't know what to do. And on top of that,
on the other version of messenger that I had, when I tried to sign in, it
would just say "signing in" and then it would give up after a while. Please
help me. Thanks in advance.

Overclocked92

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2009
I have a problem with installing MSN Messenger 7.5.!When I run installer there write I got some a newer version of MSN,and also says me to go control panel add/remove programs(MSN Messenger)!And when I went to control panel there was not a MSN Messenger and I can't find it..... Pls help,thx!