Control someone else's contact list?

We use Live Communication Server and would like to centrally control
everyones contact lists. Is this possible?

This is a thread I posted in the livecomm.general newsgroup:

There was a tool out there that did this at one time. It was called LCS
Buddy Manager and was a third-party purchase. One of the folks in the group
notified us that the company has removed the product from their website.
That is, obviously, not a good sign.

You may want to pop up into the livecomm.developer newsgroup and post your
question. There are a few really good developers in that newsgroup that may
have developed some scripts or an application. They may be able to provide
some assistance.

Bob