problem Outlook-Messenger

When I install messenger (6.2 or 7.0 beta) I can't hardly connect with my
email (Oulook) It slows down. I've XP pro on my computer.

Gr
Rob
1 answer Last reply
More about problem outlook messenger

    Greetings Rob,

    Try this -- install Messenger again, then for Outlook 2003, click the Tools menu in Outlook,
    then choose Options, choose the Other tab, uncheck "Enable the Person Names Smart Tag" and
    click OK.

    For Outlook 2002/XP, open Outlook, click the Tools menu, then Options, then the Other tab,
    and uncheck 'Enable Instant Messaging in Microsoft Outlook'.

    For Outlook Express, close Outlook Express, then download and run this .reg file:
    http://messenger.jonathankay.com/downloads/stopmessenger_oe.reg
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "le.mair" <le.mair@wanadoo.nl> wrote in message
    > When I install messenger (6.2 or 7.0 beta) I can't hardly connect with my email (Oulook) It
    > slows down. I've XP pro on my computer.
    >
    > Gr
    > Rob

Outlook Messenger Microsoft Windows XP