deactivate Voice Activity Detaction in Windows

Is there a way to deactivate VAD in windows messenger ?

Greetings,

I don't believe so.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"chk" <noinfo@spam> wrote in message news:%23xvHVV45EHA.2012@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> Is there a way to deactivate VAD in windows messenger ?

Thats unfortunate ... it realy degrades the quality of the call, because the
comfort noise genereated does not feel comfortable. ;)

Hint for microsoft: Do not perform VAD on high speed connections, or at
least make it optional in the next version. :)

"Jonathan Kay [MVP]" <msnewsreplies@jonathankay.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Greetings,
>
> I don't believe so.
> Jonathan Kay
> Associate Expert
>
> "chk" <noinfo@spam> wrote in message
>> Is there a way to deactivate VAD in windows messenger ?

Hi,

I agree, it can become quite annoying sometimes.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"chk" <noinfo@spam> wrote in message news:OGiLi265EHA.1596@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> Thats unfortunate ... it realy degrades the quality of the call, because the comfort noise
> genereated does not feel comfortable. ;)
>
> Hint for microsoft: Do not perform VAD on high speed connections, or at least make it
> optional in the next version. :)
>
> "Jonathan Kay [MVP]" <msnewsreplies@jonathankay.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>> Greetings,
>>
>> I don't believe so.
>> Jonathan Kay
>> Associate Expert
>>
>> "chk" <noinfo@spam> wrote in message news:%23xvHVV45EHA.2012@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
>>> Is there a way to deactivate VAD in windows messenger ?

TRENDING THREADS